WePlayCoD
What gets on your nerves in Mw2? Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WePlayCoD
What gets on your nerves in Mw2? Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
WePlayCoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am

free web counter

What gets on your nerves in Mw2?

+26
Mr JM
EagleEye
Fear Won
DitkaKenobi
Skintape
xxki113rx4xL1f3xx
kingchris20
KNO1ATALL
Metallipod
duncan-w
tapinc2
Boricua_Gamer
Goldeneye1322
MajorRod
Unstoppable Ace
Cryptonym
N8-N
Markiee
Horrorman
slack0matic
Mikeyy
skatuhboiD
dKazn
Khaos
tuesday
xXGoDzMaRiNeXx
30 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What gets on your nerves in Mw2? Empty What gets on your nerves in Mw2?

Post by xXGoDzMaRiNeXx Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:56 pm

- First off, I guess il introduce myself. I am xXGoDzMaRiNeXx, I am 18 going on 19 and live in Nepean, Ontario Canada. If you guys got a ps3 add me up.

Anyways;

What gets on your nerves in Mw2?

- For me, I don't mind the people who hack their prestige rank because it is not effecting anyone, but the people who hack or use glitches in online gaming, I tend to get frustrated with.

For instance, the care package glitch (both). The one that really ticks me off however is the unlimited care package glitch. When I am facing teams and all of a sudden the sky is filled with red boxed helicopters or enemy Hercules (emergency airdrops) it gets on my nerves. Especially when an undeserving harrier or chopper gunner ends one of my kill streaks that I was about to acquire legitimately.

I hope this glitch is patched ASAP, and the people who have been caught doing it be banned or have some sort of punishment if plausible.

Last edited by xXGoDzMaRiNeXx on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

xXGoDzMaRiNeXx
Private
Private

MW2

Kills : 20700

Back to top Go down

What gets on your nerves in Mw2? Empty Re: What gets on your nerves in Mw2?

Post by tuesday Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Getting unfairly accused of camping. Just because you're having a bad game & getting killed by the same person a few times, there's no need to bombard someone with PSN messages calling them a "camping bitch" and to "go play lego kid".

Was running around for most of one game, moving slowly (not camping) for part of it as I knew there plenty of enemies close by and obviously your stationary while using a Predator. Yet some idiot called "Horrorman" felt the need to accuse me of camping in the same building for 10 mins on TDM and spam me with messages! Wonder if it's the same guy who posts on here?

tuesday
Private
Private

Kills : 20706

Back to top Go down

Post by xXGoDzMaRiNeXx Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:39 pm

tuesday wrote:Getting unfairly accused of camping. Just because you're having a bad game & getting killed by the same person a few times, there's no need to bombard someone with PSN messages calling them a "camping bitch" and to "go play lego kid".

Was running around for most of one game, moving slowly (not camping) for part of it as I knew there plenty of enemies close by and obviously your stationary while using a Predator. Yet some idiot called "Horrorman" felt the need to accuse me of camping in the same building for 10 mins on TDM and spam me with messages! Wonder if it's the same guy who posts on here?

Oh man.. so true. I get called a camper so much because I used cover to fire so I don't get killed and somehow because I don't run out in the open you are considered a "camper" lol. Pretty stupid. I would understand if a dude was camping in the same spot the whole game with a heart beat sensor and a silencer or something but some people are just so unreasonable.

xXGoDzMaRiNeXx
Private
Private

MW2

Kills : 20700

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:20 am

tuesday wrote:Getting unfairly accused of camping. Just because you're having a bad game & getting killed by the same person a few times, there's no need to bombard someone with PSN messages calling them a "camping bitch" and to "go play lego kid".

LOL I think it is we will see what he says when he see this and if he replies. All in all a slow based type of game style is what work for some people and like I say if it gives you good results do it, now me I'm a medium to fast I like being in that action and tearing people up like today I was playing a little sabotage and went 60-14 map was sub-base might I add gun was M4A1 Red Dot + Silence wutg stopping power and steady aim...and I was quite please with that result because I didn't have to be slow or anything I was mostly just circling the map and raping everything in my path.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Kills : 21522

Back to top Go down

Post by dKazn Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Haha. I get called a camper all the time in S&D. Even though I walk cautious or in the game winning killcam it seems like I'm camping but it just shows where I stop moving.

I also got hatemail for rushing. lol.

dKazn
Private
Private

Hello

Kills : 20849

Back to top Go down

Post by skatuhboiD Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:41 pm

when someone says "oh you suck" when you get a kill or a nice kill on them
skatuhboiD
skatuhboiD
Private First Class
Private First Class

Impaler

Kills : 20861

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikeyy Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:44 pm

what get me mad is that when People Newb tube(or use the grenade launcher) becous ehtere alway across the field and your sniping and ke kill you

~Mikeyy
Mikeyy
Mikeyy
Private
Private

Bullet

Kills : 20713

Back to top Go down

Post by slack0matic Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:37 pm

When people get all mad because your K/D its good on HQ but your points put you on top of the board........ I mean really the point of HQ is to get the HQ.
slack0matic
slack0matic
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Sniper

Kills : 21229

Back to top Go down

Post by Horrorman Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Is your PSN dts197 !? if so, it wasn´t me, it was my little brother.
he played a few days ago on my PS3, and I just found in "send messages" that he has send someone with the PSN dts197 a message with something like "go play Lego kid" so if it was you !? i´m sorry for him, and i will punch him in his face.
Believe it or not...because i don´t care about how someone is playing the game...
Horrorman
Horrorman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello

Kills : 22078

Back to top Go down

Post by tuesday Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Yep, that's my PSN! He must have deleted the others as I received 3 message inside a minute. So I replied and got another message back waffling on about camping. Oh well, not to worry!

tuesday
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:17 am

lol Good stuff good stuff...gotta hate when younger siblings, go on your accounts and stuff and make a mess of things.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Back to top Go down

Post by tuesday Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:27 am

Khaos wrote:lol Good stuff good stuff...gotta hate when younger siblings, go on your accounts and stuff and make a mess of things.

Not meaning to go off topic but it's about time the PS3 got password protection.

tuesday
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Markiee Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:32 am

I hate when people using hacks. I do hate to be called for a hacker myself, Sometimes when you rack up alot of kills and few deaths people will accuse you for hacking, or when you kill same person alot of times. I don't mind being called a camper cus I play diffrent styles all the time, Sometimes really agressive just rush and take them by surprise, Sometimes really passive, Camp at one spot then relocate a couple times but not to often. Usually being able to rack up about 25-30 kills without dying if you include killstreak awads. alltho I do not use the nuke to much already completed that challange Smile but. I usually do a quick record with X-fire of my gameplay and give them the link to the video and show them I do not hack and they shut up Very Happy but I hate being accused for hacking when I don't hack Sad

Markiee
Private
Private

MW2

Kills : 20686

Back to top Go down

Post by N8-N Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Commando... I hate commando...
I would honestly prefer if Juggernaught was in the game instead of commando...

I also hate people who whore stopping power on guns that don't need it.. e.g almost every gun in the game..

N8-N
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sniper

Kills : 21008

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptonym Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:48 pm

People saying you're noob when you own them. Not really getting on my nerves, but it's funny.

Cryptonym
Private
Private

Kills : 20741

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstoppable Ace Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Hmm... where to begin...

Noob Tubes - I'm totally cool with noob tubes, and i use them quite often if the enemy are all camping inside a room or w/e. My gripe with noob tubes is in S&D. Why can't they make it like WAW did and have them un-useable(sp?) for the first 7-10 seconds?

Boosters - The guys who desperately need to do this to get prestige 10... that's fine. I've worked my nuts off to hit prestige 10 without glitching/boosting, but that's my choice. But to play a game and effectively have a team mate missing (because he's sat in a corner TI&Dying) and having to contend with stupid killstreaks... that's massively oncool.

Care Package Glitch - Probably the worst one i've seen so far. Totally game-breaking. Especially for the poor idiot whose killstreaks are Sentry Gun, Precision Airstrike, Attack Chopper. (I'm trying to finish all the 'prestige' challenges.) I could care package glitch and probably make my life easier, but i don't on account of seemingly insane notions of 'fair play' and other such nonsense.

Lamers - The guys who don't actually CHEAT, but pull out lame tactics. This pretty much covers:
Akimbo FMJ Models
Quick Scoping (It's common, but lets be serious, that's not how a sniper is supposed to do things)
Climbing outside the level, etc.
Camping a doorway/cupboard/whatever, nowhere near an objective.

All these things annoy the hell out of me, but my main gripe is just people who don't play the game. (I don't mean the guys playing FIFA etc) I mean the people who'll jump in a Domination/HQ etc, and kill farm. Then delude themselves into thinking they're good. I was actually told earlier today "you suck, you're prestige 10 and you got less kills than me, a prestige 1!" Apparently, in a domination game, getting 1000 points more than this random guy with 1/2 the amount of kills means i suck Neutral

*deep breath* And i'm done. Having said that, i still play the infuriating god damn game to death, and will do for the foreseeable future.

Unstoppable Ace
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

UK Flag

Kills : 21352

Back to top Go down

Post by N8-N Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 pm

^ What's wrong with quick-scoping??
Who cares if its realistic? Is it realistic that someone can stab you from 10 feet away or you can die from 2 shots to the foot?

And anyway, it gives a sniper a bit of defense if they don't have enough time to pull out their side-arms....

N8-N
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sniper

Kills : 21008

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorRod Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:25 pm

Your complaining about Quick Scoping? I think your mad that you get killed by those who Quick Scope. Quick scoping is not exactly the easiest thing to do.
MajorRod
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Kills : 22742

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:05 pm

MajorRod wrote:Your complaining about Quick Scoping? I think your mad that you get killed by those who Quick Scope. Quick scoping is not exactly the easiest thing to do.
My words exactly and with quick scoping you are not always guaranteed to hit someone.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstoppable Ace Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:33 pm

The question was "what gets on your nerves"... and quick scoping gets on my nerves. *Shrug* I'm not saying the world should agree

Unstoppable Ace
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

UK Flag

Kills : 21352

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldeneye1322 Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:49 am

PEOPLE THAT USE MARATHON, LIGHTWIEGHT, COMMANDO, MODEL 1887, FAMAS, WA2000, TAR-21, AND FAL.................. Many things piss me off

Goldeneye1322
Private
Private

Kills : 20621

Back to top Go down

Post by Boricua_Gamer Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Getting killed while changing weapons and for some reason, it happens to me a lot

Boricua_Gamer
Corporal
Corporal

MW2

Kills : 20697

Back to top Go down

Post by skatuhboiD Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:22 pm

what pisses me of is
-noob tubers (especially when they're 5 feet away from me)
-when ppl tell me i suck because im only a lvl 51 (i dont play very often thats why i havent prestiged at all)
-when i get a care package and somone kills me and takes it(dosent make me happy but its what the games about killing)
just some things that piss me off
skatuhboiD
skatuhboiD
Private First Class
Private First Class

Impaler

Kills : 20861

Back to top Go down

Post by Boricua_Gamer Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:44 am

another, thing that gets on my nerves is people talking crap or yelling, that's why I mute everybody except poeple I know

Boricua_Gamer
Corporal
Corporal

MW2

Kills : 20697

Back to top Go down

Post by tapinc2 Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 pm

when i have commando and the other guy doesnt and he lunges 17 feet and knifes me. and FAL ppl with shotgun attachment

tapinc2
Sergeant
Sergeant

Impaler

Kills : 21156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum