WePlayCoD
What are your thoughts on the Tactical Nuke (25 kill streak) Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WePlayCoD
What are your thoughts on the Tactical Nuke (25 kill streak) Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
WePlayCoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am

free web counter

What are your thoughts on the Tactical Nuke (25 kill streak)

+27
infinityharry
zer0ag3nt
lawtondannyboy
BL3SSING_12
Unstoppable Ace
kingchris20
Keith3618
Big J 0526
immerume2
o Taffy Apple x
SergeantHatredx
TIERSOFTHESON
MIKE D STROYER
lovegun
CovertGunman
Shifty
SpaceGrass
Kuna
gdrobdog10
jnbball
tankredsox
DitkaKenobi
KAIZER SOSA
arfman36
Kyled55
RK1 Apocalypse
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What are your thoughts on the Tactical Nuke (25 kill streak) Empty What are your thoughts on the Tactical Nuke (25 kill streak)

Post by 1 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:10 pm

At first I wasn't too fond of the nuke since it ends the entire game if someone happens to get it. Whether you are winning 5-0 in CTF or are up 245-0 in headquarters. Hopefully getting a 25 kill streak won't be AS easy as in WaW or COD4 with the addition of other killstreak rewards. A complete opinion will probably have to wait until the game is released

Last edited by 1 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Dragon Kick

Kills : 22128

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on the Tactical Nuke (25 kill streak) Empty Re: What are your thoughts on the Tactical Nuke (25 kill streak)

Post by RK1 Apocalypse Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:13 pm

It doesnt bother me. 25 kills in a row is a very rare thing. And yes, it ends the game no matter what.

My biggest problem is the Restricted Party Chat thing. Thats is a MP game ruining feature for me. I stay in party chat with people whether they are playing the game im playing or not. I dont like hearing 12 year old little kids with their squeaky voices talkin crap.
RK1 Apocalypse
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22386

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts on the Tactical Nuke (25 kill streak) Empty Re: What are your thoughts on the Tactical Nuke (25 kill streak)

Post by 1 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:18 pm

Yeah I saw that, I can see that upsetting a lot of players. Although from the other point of view it can give teams advantages by being in party chat. I'm assuming they are only going to target the ps3/360 since PC users typically use ventrilo/teamspeak/etc to communicate. At times I'd rather be in a party chat by myself rather than to hear middle school kids constantly talk. And to those people who come into game chat having conversations with a friend, I guess it will just put better use to the mute button at least.

RK1 Apocalypse wrote:It doesnt bother me. 25 kills in a row is a very rare thing. And yes, it ends the game no matter what.

My biggest problem is the Restricted Party Chat thing. Thats is a MP game ruining feature for me. I stay in party chat with people whether they are playing the game im playing or not. I dont like hearing 12 year old little kids with their squeaky voices talkin crap.
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Dragon Kick

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyled55 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:54 pm

i also hope it doesnt end the game cuz that would suck!

I also got 1 more thing to say.... THERES NO WAY, that im getting those 25 kills in a row cuz im not THAT good and im not a sniper or a vehicle hogger
Kyled55
Kyled55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Sniper

Kills : 22522

Back to top Go down

Post by arfman36 Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:53 pm

FYI People: There are no vehicles in MP.
arfman36
arfman36
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Kills : 21796

Back to top Go down

Post by KAIZER SOSA Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:11 pm

This is absolutely retarded, I'm at a lost for words... IW just seriously what the hell were you thinking? It seems to me that they tried WAY too hard to out do themselves with COD4 that it just borderlines developer insanity.

This is the crap people were begging for on the IW forums, and they listen to a bunch of pimpled face virgin annoying high-pitched voiced kids?

Totally disappointed in IW... totally, I don't even care how "uncommon" this is or not. I'm sure you'll see enough 25 killstreaks in the first 3 months of the game when your playing against a bunch of guys that don't know what their doing.

This day is horrible (for other reasons as well)... Sad

Sorry if I come off too strong for anyone here. pale
KAIZER SOSA
KAIZER SOSA
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Sniper

Kills : 22234

http://www.tangodowngaming.com/forums/vbherald.php

Back to top Go down

Post by DitkaKenobi Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:22 pm

KAIZER SOSA wrote:This is absolutely retarded, I'm at a lost for words... IW just seriously what the hell were you thinking? It seems to me that they tried WAY too hard to out do themselves with COD4 that it just borderlines developer insanity.

This is the crap people were begging for on the IW forums, and they listen to a bunch of pimpled face virgin annoying high-pitched voiced kids?

Totally disappointed in IW... totally, I don't even care how "uncommon" this is or not. I'm sure you'll see enough 25 killstreaks in the first 3 months of the game when your playing against a bunch of guys that don't know what their doing.

I thought that at first, but after thinking it through, you realize that there are so many extra ways to get killed now. Getting a lengthy kill streak won't be so simple anymore.
DitkaKenobi
DitkaKenobi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22666

Back to top Go down

Post by tankredsox Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:32 pm

Is there tanks in the game anyways? Honestly I have never racked up 25 kills in a row and if I did I most certaintly wont have tactical nuke on. My best friend who has 30 days + on MW1 said "I can't wait for MW2 everyone is gonna be choosing the AC-130 and no ones every gonna get 11 kills in a rows with me in the game" (cocky Ik but I like the fact that a lot of people mostly likely wont reach that many kills on a common basis making it easier for me to stay alive =]....Im choosing the uav, sentry gun and probally a pav low to start seems to be a good mix.
tankredsox
tankredsox
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kills : 21581

Back to top Go down

Post by KAIZER SOSA Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:55 pm

DitkaKenobi wrote:
I thought that at first, but after thinking it through, you realize that there are so many extra ways to get killed now. Getting a lengthy kill streak won't be so simple anymore.

True... I just think its the shock of IW actually considering this in the game that hasn't settled in yet with me, you know. I always thought it was a stupid idea from the IW forum that would never come to fruition.
KAIZER SOSA
KAIZER SOSA
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by jnbball Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:29 pm

I may be in the minority here, but I've NEVER even played with anyone who got a 25 kill streak. Maybe it's just luck, or everyone I play with is bad? Or that I usually only play HC TDM?? I think my personal best is 22 or something like that. I'm not too worried about getting nuked. If I do, I guess I'll just enjoy the light show and move on to the next game.
jnbball
jnbball
Private First Class
Private First Class

Impaler

Kills : 21345

Back to top Go down

Post by gdrobdog10 Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:29 am

KAIZER SOSA wrote:This is absolutely retarded, I'm at a lost for words... IW just seriously what the hell were you thinking? It seems to me that they tried WAY too hard to out do themselves with COD4 that it just borderlines developer insanity.

i think that might be coming off a little harsh only cause the game isnt out yet and some things could be different about it but all in all it is quite ridiculous.. i mean i know a lot of people are in no way going to get close to getting a 25 killstreak and not to brag but i used to get 25 killstreaks pretty often. i have a feeling that this game may be a bit more difficult to get to that streak tho cause i just really cant see IW putting it in the game if it ends the round by only getting a 25 streak...

idk here, im just gonna wait till the game comes out to judge on how it was crafted. Smile Smile
gdrobdog10
gdrobdog10
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Impaler

Kills : 22002

Back to top Go down

Post by RK1 Apocalypse Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:01 am

25 killstreaks are rare in CoD4. And with all of the other killstreak rewards being used in MW2, i doubt you will see a nuke more than once or twice. So no need to get so angry at IW and saying you are disappointed. You havent played the game yet and therefore cant pass judgement on something that you have no 1st hand experience with.
RK1 Apocalypse
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22386

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KAIZER SOSA Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:35 pm

RK1 Apocalypse wrote:
25 killstreaks are rare in CoD4. And with all of the other killstreak rewards being used in MW2, i doubt you will see a nuke more than once or twice. So no need to get so angry at IW and saying you are disappointed. You havent played the game yet and therefore cant pass judgement on something that you have no 1st hand experience with.

Yes I can be disappointed... This is a thread pertaining to how people feel about the nuke and I feel disappointed. If I couldn't feel disappointed about it (or anyone for that matter) then the topic of this thread would render irrelevant and thats not case. There is no first hand experience needed for this... its not an Attachment, Weapon, Perk or Equipment feature - its a Killstreak and it pretty much does what its purpose is made out to and that is end the game and kill everyone including fellow teammates.

Quite honestly if 25 killstreaks are so amazingly rare I see this as a purposeless addition and a waste of time. Its obviously there because of the "fanfare" but it doesn't benefit the fans whatsoever...
KAIZER SOSA
KAIZER SOSA
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuna Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:02 pm

jnbball wrote:I may be in the minority here, but I've NEVER even played with anyone who got a 25 kill streak. Maybe it's just luck, or everyone I play with is bad? Or that I usually only play HC TDM?? I think my personal best is 22 or something like that. I'm not too worried about getting nuked. If I do, I guess I'll just enjoy the light show and move on to the next game.

Haha! "enjoy the light show" was what I was thinking!

Well this will definitely encourage camping. Perhaps though, it can be simple to get a 25 kill streak? Depending on your style of play matched with the customized kill streaks, perks, and guns? Then you have death streaks that provides that extra spark to get you back in the game so your ego isn't totally shot when you're killed so many times. I think the MP will have endless possibilities and the gameplay will be extremely unpredictable! Isn't that what makes it fun and addicting? I guess though we can only wait and see.
Kuna
Kuna
ShePlayCoD
ShePlayCoD

Sniper

Kills : 21609

http://agamerwithapen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceGrass Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:05 pm

I think it's a bit ridiculous TBH. There's no way of telling how useful it will be until the game comes out.
SpaceGrass
SpaceGrass
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Bullet

Kills : 22166

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:10 pm

Kuna wrote:
Haha! "enjoy the light show" was what I was thinking!

Well this will definitely encourage camping. Perhaps though, it can be simple to get a 25 kill streak? Depending on your style of play matched with the customized kill streaks, perks, and guns? Then you have death streaks that provides that extra spark to get you back in the game so your ego isn't totally shot when you're killed so many times. I think the MP will have endless possibilities and the gameplay will be extremely unpredictable! Isn't that what makes it fun and addicting? I guess though we can only wait and see.
Nice point, I think all the extra possibilities in MW2 will keep the MP more exciting and much less predictable also. You're going to have to keep your eye out for sentry guns and multiple air attacks. Unlike in WaW when the one air attack, an airstrike was called, you could pretty much guess where it was more than likely going to land. I think all of the extra kill streak rewards will form a more competitive game also.
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Dragon Kick

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:35 pm

At first I thought they had basically ruined the multiplayer but then I thought to my self "When was the last time I saw anyone get a 25 kill streak with glitching/hacking?"

Shifty
Private
Private

Kills : 21237

Back to top Go down

Post by CovertGunman Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:47 pm

I actually think they made a good decision with it. I mean, honestly, how often do you think people are going to be getting a 25 kill streak? If anything, it might be only once or twice during your entire time playing the game for the next 2 years. I think it'll work out ok in the end.
CovertGunman
CovertGunman
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Impaler

Kills : 22019

http://codzombies.forum0.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lovegun Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:44 am

25 killstreak is rare.....so it's ok.....hopefully i get that the first time i play.....lol

lovegun
Corporal
Corporal

Kills : 21442

Back to top Go down

Post by MIKE D STROYER Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:29 am

the nuke is going to be awesome. Everyone thinks it is going to suck but it will make some games epic for multiple reasons. First: When a nuke is dropped that is epic Second: When you see someone getting high kill streak you will start trying to take that guy out which will cause for some epic firefights third: 25 kill streaks are rare so when you see one it will be awesome lastly: according to some other forums not many people are planning on using the 25 kill streak let alone the fact that they may not be good enough to get a 25 kill streak. i think it is a nice addition to the game

MIKE D STROYER
Corporal
Corporal

Kills : 21285

Back to top Go down

Post by TIERSOFTHESON Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:36 am

the nuke should be decent, im not trying to sound douchy, but people dont usually get 25 kills streaks when they play my team, but if they do, they deserve to wipe us out, it means theyre really good

TIERSOFTHESON
Private
Private

Kills : 21235

Back to top Go down

Post by SergeantHatredx Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:54 pm

i think its sweet looking. some people say it looks lame but they probably haven't seen it done at afghan, at that map the flash of the nuke isn't as blinding so you can see the massive wave of dust go towards you.
------------------------------------------------
In ground war i saw it 3x in 1day. one of them i saw it 4 seconds after i entered the match(since i joined late).
SergeantHatredx
SergeantHatredx
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Sniper

Kills : 21513

Back to top Go down

Post by o Taffy Apple x Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Only thing that bothers me is that there isnt a lot of people who earn there nuke by actually earning it. they all sit away from the action with thermal scope and cold blood and thats the annoying thing. i have seen one player literally run and gun his way to one and thats when you have to take your hat off and say well done
o Taffy Apple x
o Taffy Apple x
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

UK Flag

Kills : 22308

Back to top Go down

Post by immerume2 Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:45 pm

I still have yet to see anyone else get one or gotten one myself. I got 14 kills with my gun today and then hid in the top of a building and called in harrier strike that got 7 kills and chopper that got 8 or so kills only to find that when I was done with the chopper gunner someone had found and killed me in the middle of the chopper gunner. I ended up like 45 and 8 that game but still disapointing that I did not get my first nuke.
immerume2
immerume2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 21807

Back to top Go down

Post by Big J 0526 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:07 am

the nuke is all my friends play for. they just sit and camp it up to try and get it.
Big J 0526
Big J 0526
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Kills : 21645

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum