WePlayCoD
Mad Catz MW2 Officially Licensed Accessories Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WePlayCoD
Mad Catz MW2 Officially Licensed Accessories Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
WePlayCoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am

free web counter

Mad Catz MW2 Officially Licensed Accessories

+10
unclefrank666
RK1 Apocalypse
Youth
Kyled55
prattj7
Drizzy33
tankredsox
Paul
Gosu71
WePlayCoD
14 posters

Go down

Mad Catz MW2 Officially Licensed Accessories Empty Mad Catz MW2 Officially Licensed Accessories

Post by WePlayCoD Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:08 am

As many of you that closely follow all things CoD may know, last week marked the reveal of the full lineup of MW2 licensed accessories from Mad Catz. Get ready to deck yourself out in full MW2 glory! Let us know which MW2 accessories you'll be picking up!

Modern Warfare 2 Combat Controllers (Xbox 360 and PS3)

A specialized controller for Modern Warfare 2, the Combat Controller will incorporate rubber grips and a soft-touch finish for prolonged frag sessions. Additionally the controller will include two buttons toward the rear of the controller, which allows players to remap action buttons or thumbstick commands on the fly, allowing users to relocate melee or sprint commands to rear buttons for added control. As an aesthetic touch, the Combat Stick will feature thumbstick backlighting and a durable braided USB cable for extra visual panache. Aside from the clear visual variations, the PS3 controller will depart from the Xbox 360 design in that it utilizes a 2.4GHz wireless system with internal rechargeable battery for up to 60 hours of gameplay.

Both variations of the Modern Warfare 2 Combat Controller will retail for $49.99.

Modern Warfare 2 Throat Communicator (Xbox 360)

The MW2 Throat Communicator's design is taken directly from military designs and reduces background noise by providing direct contact communication. Additionally, the Throat Communicator will finish authentic graphics and will be fully compatible with the Xbox 360 controller and the Combat Controller from Mad Catz.

The Throat Communicator will have an MSRP of $29.99.

Modern Warfare 2 Bluetooth Headset (PS3)

The Modern Warfare 2 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth Technology is a headset specialized for use with the PlayStation 3 but can also be paired with a host of Bluetooth enabled devices. The headset will feature similar graphics to the throat communicator and utilizes Bluetooth 2.0 technology.

The Modern Warfare 2 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth Technology will be available for $39.99.

Modern Warfare 2 Combat GamePad, Mice, and Keyboards (PC)

PC gamers will also be getting the love from Mad Catz with the company offering four new MW2-geared products, including a Combat GamePad, Sniper Mouse, Combat Keyboard, and Elite Keyboard. The Combat GamePad will feature Modern Warfare 2 artwork, four action buttons, four trigger buttons, and an eight-way D-pad. The GamePad will be preprogrammed for MW2, however, it will also ship with software that allows users to reprogram the action buttons to suit their personal preference.

The GamePad will be fully compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP and retail for $24.99.

The Modern Warfare Sniper Mouse is a precision mouse geared toward FPS games and incorporates a weight cartridge that allows users to add or subtract included weights to match their preference. Like the GamePad, the Sniper Mouse includes software for programming the function buttons and will be emblazoned with custom MW2 art. The Sniper Mouse will cost $49.99.

The two keyboards offered by Mad Catz for MW2 include a Combat Keyboard and an Elite Keyboard. The Combat Keyboard is the more affordable of the two at $49.99, and will include anti-ghosting, Windows key lock, media keys for volume and playback control, and a weighted base. The Elite Keyboard, on the other hand, is based on the Cyborg keyboards line and will have all sorts of bells and whistles, including multi-color keyboard backlighting, adjustable brightness controls, Tru-Vu illumination for ambient lighting with colors ranging from red to amber to green. Additionally, the Elite Keyboard will have a touch-sensitive dashboard for media controls, and independent illumination settings for the WASD, cursor, and number pad keys for added visual recognition. Other features include twelve programmable macro keys, durable metal plated key caps, and gold-plated USB and microphone input passthrough. Like the other PC accessories, the Elite Keyboard is fully compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP and will include custom programming software. The Elite Keyboard will cost $99.99.

Modern Warfare 2 Skins and Faceplates

For those who want to deck their gaming gear out with Modern Warfare 2 art, Mad Catz is also offering a series of custom console skins, faceplates, and controller faceplates. The company will be producing controller faceplates emblazoned with official art from Infinity Ward in a high gloss finish for both PS3 and Xbox 360 controllers. Also available this November will be custom MW2 Faceplates and Console Skinz for Xbox 360, which will again, feature licensed art for $29.99.

Last edited by WePlayCoD on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
WePlayCoD
WePlayCoD
Admin
Admin

MW2

Kills : 21746

https://weplaycod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mad Catz MW2 Officially Licensed Accessories Empty Re: Mad Catz MW2 Officially Licensed Accessories

Post by Gosu71 Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:08 am

I wish they was doing the throat communicator for the PS3 as thats the one I would have gone for.

Looks a smart piece of kit
Gosu71
Gosu71
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

UK Flag

Kills : 22035

http://www.prestigegamerz.com

Back to top Go down

Mad Catz MW2 Officially Licensed Accessories Empty Re: Mad Catz MW2 Officially Licensed Accessories

Post by Paul Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:37 pm

I guess I won't be getting the Sniper Mouse then. I thought it'd be a bargain basement product, like most of the MadCatz stuff I've seen.

Paul
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Rice Rocket

Kills : 21582

https://www.youtube.com/xMP44x

Back to top Go down

Post by tankredsox Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:46 pm

will you guys actually get all the mad catz gears, Im thinking about the controller since i've heard so much about mad catz gear being cheap but I am in need of a new mic so Im def. getting that
tankredsox
tankredsox
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kills : 21537

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:44 pm

tankredsox wrote:will you guys actually get all the mad catz gears, Im thinking about the controller since i've heard so much about mad catz gear being cheap but I am in need of a new mic so Im def. getting that

It seems a matter of personal opinion. Anything I've bought by MadCatz has nearly always been terrible. However, I'll give them their dues. The USB cord I bought for my PSP was high quality. The controllers I got ages ago for my PS1s and PS2s were not though.

Paul
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Rice Rocket

Kills : 21582

https://www.youtube.com/xMP44x

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzy33 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:54 pm

i am definitely getting a Combat Controller for the 360! i like the idea that they made it for the people that will play MW2. it was a great decision by Infinity Ward to come out with this controller.
Drizzy33
Drizzy33
Private
Private

Benjamins

Kills : 21222

Back to top Go down

Mad Catz MW2 Officially Licensed Accessories Empty Mad Katz

Post by prattj7 Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:25 am

The controller seems a little sketchy.....I am kindof skeptical about the mic, but i purchased it anyway. I should be receiving it in the mail today.....I guess i'll find out tonight.....

prattj7
Private
Private

Kills : 21200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyled55 Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:53 pm

i might look at the controller but not the mic cuz i already have an Playstation Eye which is a camera and a mic all in 1 so im good there but the only thing i dont understand is what are the "Combat Buttons?????" what do they do???
Kyled55
Kyled55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Sniper

Kills : 22478

Back to top Go down

Post by tankredsox Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:56 pm

combat button make it so you never have to take ur finger off the trigger, you can program the back buttons to ur needs so u never have to move your hands lol, the mic for xbox i got yest. (came in early) it is decent but if you have a good mic dont waste your money, I dont think Im gonna get a controller since I got the mic but who noes... lol i also said i wouldnt buy the guide and i out 10 down on the LE guide yest. haha
tankredsox
tankredsox
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kills : 21537

Back to top Go down

Post by prattj7 Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:00 am

prattj7 wrote:The controller seems a little sketchy.....I am kindof skeptical about the mic, but i purchased it anyway. I should be receiving it in the mail today.....I guess i'll find out tonight.....

Ok so I got the mic today....It's alright.....From what i understand I sound muffled and it seems to have a little background interference......

I think it was a good concept, but should have been investigated and developed more....its a very simple mic.....

I'll give it a 3 out of 5........

prattj7
Private
Private

Kills : 21200

Back to top Go down

Post by Youth Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:57 am

I wish they were exactly like the MS controllers (for the 360 versions). You cannot beat that design. I love that feel the best compared to other controllers.
Youth
Youth
Corporal
Corporal

Kills : 21451

Back to top Go down

Post by RK1 Apocalypse Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:26 am

prattj7 wrote:
prattj7 wrote:The controller seems a little sketchy.....I am kindof skeptical about the mic, but i purchased it anyway. I should be receiving it in the mail today.....I guess i'll find out tonight.....

Ok so I got the mic today....It's alright.....From what i understand I sound muffled and it seems to have a little background interference......

I think it was a good concept, but should have been investigated and developed more....its a very simple mic.....

I'll give it a 3 out of 5........

How and where? Because these arent being shipped yet.
RK1 Apocalypse
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22342

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post by unclefrank666 Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:44 am

Has anybody ever used anything like the throat communicator thing ,very interested in this item just dont like something clasping at my neck if that what it does.Cheers.
Had a few headphones for the xbox360 but never seem to last very long.
unclefrank666
unclefrank666
Corporal
Corporal

Impaler

Kills : 21508

Back to top Go down

Post by o Taffy Apple x Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:22 pm

I bought the throat mic and its probably the worst thing ever made for Xbox 360 and that inc viva pinniata.

It was a damn waste of money .errrrggghhh
o Taffy Apple x
o Taffy Apple x
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

UK Flag

Kills : 22264

Back to top Go down

Post by SYN sidekickx32 Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:47 pm

that mic is ok i donot like it alot afro study

SYN sidekickx32
Private
Private

Pink Scar

Kills : 20785

Back to top Go down

Post by kingchris20 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 pm

I bought the bluetooth mic, it works great. 2 gripes I have for it though, each time you turn it on you have to manually connect it to the PS3, something I didnt have to do with my Plantronics 220, once I turned it on it immediately was recognized by the PS3. The other gripe is the piece that goes into the ear is just a tad too big, after a couple hours of wearing it, it starts to feel uncomfortable, but I just switch it to the other ear, so its not so bad.

Comes with a USB charge cable, so you can charge it directly from your PS3 or any computer! Overall I believe it is worth the $40.
kingchris20
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22547

Back to top Go down

Post by IT_ME_GE0RGE Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:33 pm

looks really nice I want one.

IT_ME_GE0RGE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Hello

Kills : 20663

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum