WePlayCoD
Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WePlayCoD
Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
WePlayCoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am

free web counter

Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first?

+16
KAIZER SOSA
xxrpggamemanxx
xDaRkModEx
SpaceGrass
D0ntT4seMeBr0
Cjmainy
lokifeyson
lawtondannyboy
Big J 0526
gdrobdog10
Signal
RK1 Apocalypse
MINUS Stl
firevice
MaTtKs
kingchris20
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which will you choose first?

Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap38%Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 11 ]
Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap34%Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 10 ]
Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap7%Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap3%Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap17%Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 29

Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 Empty Re: Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first?

Post by KAIZER SOSA Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:50 pm

Very first would be Sniper Scout...

During the first few hours of MP I'll be going with the Grenadier and Sniper classes. The Sniper class because hey... thats what I do best and the Grenadier class so I can noob tube people and piss them off early on. Smile
KAIZER SOSA
KAIZER SOSA
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Sniper

Kills : 22270

http://www.tangodowngaming.com/forums/vbherald.php

Back to top Go down

Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first? - Page 2 Empty Re: Default Weapons Classes - Which will you choose first?

Post by HydroTrizzle360 Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:55 pm

xxrpggamemanxx wrote:Anybody else wondering if the final default classes will be different from these? In CoD4 the only attachments you had in the default classes was the grenade launcher. Also anybody else think some of those weapons will be higher then level 1 weapons? Mainly the L86 and the Barrett.
Yes these are the most likely what you will see day 1. 402 said they wanted to make defaults that would allow you to access more powerful weapons earlier to balance for the lower ranked. Aslo the Famas has a Noob Tube not a silencer. (as seen in the videos) 402 also said on Twitter I believe that he likes the UMP until you can unlock the ACR.

HydroTrizzle360
Private
Private

Kills : 21459

Back to top Go down

Post by shane35007 Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:19 pm

First Recon for me, but the thought of a Hand Grip and Red Dot on the L856 is tempting....

shane35007
Corporal
Corporal

Impaler

Kills : 21605

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleG 86 Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:44 pm

It may just be me, but as I'm looking at these pictures and watching the video it looks like the two attachments in the grenadier class are not the same. it looks like the angle that the image is turned is slightly different and the detail of the top attachment is not as clear as the bottom. Is it just me or could these be two different attachments...not both silencers?

DoubleG 86
Corporal
Corporal

Kills : 21610

Back to top Go down

Post by kingchris20 Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:24 am

DoubleG 86 wrote:It may just be me, but as I'm looking at these pictures and watching the video it looks like the two attachments in the grenadier class are not the same. it looks like the angle that the image is turned is slightly different and the detail of the top attachment is not as clear as the bottom. Is it just me or could these be two different attachments...not both silencers?

Ya, I dont know what I was thinking, being that the class is Grenadier, the attachment for the FAMAS is the grenade launcher, but Im still not sure if the SPAS 12 attachment is a grip or a silencer??........oh well not long now before we see for sure bounce
kingchris20
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22627

Back to top Go down

Post by kingchris20 Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:26 am

kingchris20 wrote:
DoubleG 86 wrote:It may just be me, but as I'm looking at these pictures and watching the video it looks like the two attachments in the grenadier class are not the same. it looks like the angle that the image is turned is slightly different and the detail of the top attachment is not as clear as the bottom. Is it just me or could these be two different attachments...not both silencers?

Ya, I dont know what I was thinking, being that the class is Grenadier, the attachment for the FAMAS is the grenade launcher, but Im still not sure if the SPAS 12 attachment is a grip or a silencer??........oh well not long now before we see for sure bounce

Wait aminute!!! now that I looked a little closer the SPAS 12 attachment definitley looks like a bayonet!!!! that should go very handily with the Commando perk!!!
kingchris20
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Back to top Go down

Post by lawtondannyboy Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:31 pm

kingchris20 wrote:
kingchris20 wrote:

Wait aminute!!! now that I looked a little closer the SPAS 12 attachment definitley looks like a bayonet!!!! that should go very handily with the Commando perk!!!

More noob weapons....
lawtondannyboy
lawtondannyboy
Captain
Captain

Schooled

Kills : 23200

http://weplaycod.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Big J 0526 Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:38 pm

lawtondannyboy wrote:
kingchris20 wrote:
kingchris20 wrote:

More noob weapons....
How is a bayonet a n00b weapon? In WaW it sure wasn't.
Big J 0526
Big J 0526
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Kills : 21681

Back to top Go down

Post by lawtondannyboy Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Big J 0526 wrote:
lawtondannyboy wrote:
kingchris20 wrote:
kingchris20 wrote:

More noob weapons....
How is a bayonet a n00b weapon? In WaW it sure wasn't.

Well let's start off with these.

1. A shotgun
2. Commando
3. Most of the game modes are now run and gun.

That will make it a n00b weapon.
lawtondannyboy
lawtondannyboy
Captain
Captain

Schooled

Kills : 23200

http://weplaycod.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kingchris20 Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:52 pm

I kinda like nOOb weapons! LOL in Cod4 it was the M4 and the P90 for me, and in CoDWaW it was the MP40 silenced and the STG 44!!! Never was much for the nOOb tube though, but it was great in CoD4 at KillHouse playing splitty hardcore FFA!! haha
kingchris20
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Back to top Go down

Post by KNO1ATALL Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:24 am

I'll probably use Grenadier first. Then I'll try out the other classes. But once I unlock Riot Control, I'll be owning everyone with Dual Guns and a Riot Shield! Smile
KNO1ATALL
KNO1ATALL
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Impaler

Kills : 21868

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2