WePlayCoD
Tips on how to get more stars in spec-ops? Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WePlayCoD
Tips on how to get more stars in spec-ops? Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
WePlayCoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am

free web counter

Tips on how to get more stars in spec-ops?

+3
tankredsox
kingchris20
Kyled55
7 posters

Go down

Tips on how to get more stars in spec-ops? Empty Tips on how to get more stars in spec-ops?

Post by Kyled55 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:02 pm

ok im not gunna shugar coat this but.... I am TERRIBLE at spec-ops right now.

My only 3 star missions are the pit and the 2 snowmobile missions.

Other than that i have 1 star for the majority of them.

i have 15 stars i think but not sure, all i have is the first 3 stages (Alpha through Charlie)

If anyone can help me or give me tips on how to get more stars on spec ops please reply with something.

If you have a PS3 then add me (if you havent already) then just message me and then invite me to a spec-op lobby!

My PSN tag is Kyled55

give me some help! i need it!
Kyled55
Kyled55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Sniper

Kills : 22482

Back to top Go down

Tips on how to get more stars in spec-ops? Empty Re: Tips on how to get more stars in spec-ops?

Post by kingchris20 Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:49 am

So far Ive got 3 stars on all Alpha missions, snowmobile missions, and the two air/ground missions (Overwatch & Big Brother), the key for me is having a good partner, I could never have done those by myself. I only need three more stars to open Echo!
kingchris20
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22551

Back to top Go down

Tips on how to get more stars in spec-ops? Empty Re: Tips on how to get more stars in spec-ops?

Post by tankredsox Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:20 pm

ive done all of alpha and bravo and im 1/3 through delta....play with a good teamate and take your time.. theres no time limit even though there are records you can beat lol =]
tankredsox
tankredsox
Sergeant
Sergeant

Kills : 21541

Back to top Go down

Post by FROSTY Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:36 pm

Play through a map on Regular if you keep dying on Hardened to familarize yourself better with it. Note where the enemies appear and what they generally try to do. On some maps specifically Hidden and Sniper Fi you'll notice enemies usually do the same thing everytime you load up the map, take advantage of this. On certain maps there are choke points where the enemy will camp and allow you to get quite a few kills especially on wave defense maps, use the choke points to your advantage to rack up as many kills as possible. Note there is a difference in skill and ability when you unlock new maps, expect newer maps to be harder and try to play them more safe. For example Alpha maps you can pretty much blaze through without any problems, where Delta and Echo maps will probably have you camping through most of them. Note that the Alpha maps are probably the easiest to get all Veteran on, with Evasion and Cristo bein a lil more tricky (though easy on Hard). Also, the snowmobile maps can be completed on Veteran with a lil practice note the maps are more about learning and remembering the course, so try to memorize it as much as possible, and veteran wont be that hard to get. On Time Trial it might take you several tries and you'll need to do it solo. On Race just try to keep at full speed and avoid running into anything and you should be fine. Note that just like in the campaign when you have help such as a predator, AC130, heli, or Striker you should rely on these as much as possible to advance. Basically when you get the pred in Sniper Fi get one person to hide in a corner and use it most of the game. With the Striker paint houses before you enter, and when you notice enemies coming out of a house (they will spawn in the house later even after you clear it). In Wardriving for example you can setup claymores before you try to capture data which will help you guard it without having to be in the same room. You can also setup sentry guns. Recommend doing the house on the right and than the first house afterwards. I usually paint the house on the left then the right and wait for troops to come out of the left house and paint it again. When you capture data in the right house enemies will try to storm it which you should then paint the cars and whatever house you feel like. The AC130 map is fairly easy just run towards the bridge, then run and hide by the logs near the heli, and wait until the 130 clears most of the enemies then slowly approach, there are only two areas you will really need to clear on the ground and thats the shed after the bridge, and the house once your done crossing the field, the 130 should be able to clear the rest. Some of the later missions require a lil strategy, basically just assess what you have and what you can use to the best of your ability and you should be ok. In Sniper Fi for example you can clear the whole first wave just using a Sniper and on harder levels its pretty much recommended you do considering you dont get the predator until the 2nd wave. Also, remember Spec Ops maps are similar to the main campaign so if you've beaten the main campaign it might help with the missions such as Evasion for example. Also, if you suck find someone who is good at Spec Ops and if your friend sucks, find someone else to play with. My roommate is horrible at Spec Ops I could beat Hard on most levels in about 5 tries, he will take 5 hours on Regular to beat a single mission....

FROSTY
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Kills : 21506

Back to top Go down

Post by JattPavit Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:14 pm

Earlier today me and Kyled55 beat sniperfi on veteran Very Happy
JattPavit
JattPavit
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Sniper

Kills : 21606

Back to top Go down

Post by Boricua012 Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Your going to need a very good partner that uses very good teamwork for the spec ops. There will be some missions where you can do alone, but the rest, you're going to need very good teamwork. I got all 69 stars by taking things real slow and taking my time. Your going to need to camp real hard and make all your resources count.
Boricua012
Boricua012
Corporal
Corporal

Impaler

Kills : 21251

http://shootnkill.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by i8skittles Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:47 pm

Partner and teamwork are the most of it. However, for me i needed 2 more stars to open Echo missions, so i beat Evasion and Acceptable Losses on veteran solo. So much fun to do stealth...

i8skittles
Private
Private

Impaler

Kills : 21234

Back to top Go down

Post by FROSTY Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:45 pm

I can beat Sniper Fi on Vet by myself muahahah Razz

All the Alpha maps can be beat by yourself on veteran

FROSTY
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Impaler

Kills : 21506

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyled55 Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 pm

JattPavit wrote:Earlier today me and Kyled55 beat sniperfi on veteran Very Happy

O yeah i know that was fun! We should do more missions together like that
Kyled55
Kyled55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Sniper

Kills : 22482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down