WePlayCoD
Marathon Lightweight Commandos...Post Your Opinion on People That Use This. Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WePlayCoD
Marathon Lightweight Commandos...Post Your Opinion on People That Use This. Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
WePlayCoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am

free web counter

Marathon Lightweight Commandos...Post Your Opinion on People That Use This.

+18
MajorRod
slack0matic
bodomhatecrew777
BrokenBelief
Unstoppable Ace
Miigwech
N8-N
dungbeetle
KNO1ATALL
Gosu71
lawtondannyboy
RK1 Apocalypse
kingchris20
Khaos
DitkaKenobi
Horrorman
immerume2
kersey21
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Marathon Lightweight Commandos...Post Your Opinion on People That Use This. Empty Marathon Lightweight Commandos...Post Your Opinion on People That Use This.

Post by kersey21 Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Yea...read the title, you all know what i'm talking about. Personally, i flipping hate them. biggest noobs in the world.

kersey21
Private
Private

Sniper

Kills : 20913

Back to top Go down

Marathon Lightweight Commandos...Post Your Opinion on People That Use This. Empty Re: Marathon Lightweight Commandos...Post Your Opinion on People That Use This.

Post by immerume2 Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:14 pm

ehhhh... take em or leave em... Doesn't bother me much. They look really stupid when they are trying to stab my feet and I turn let em run by watch them stab frantically in a circle and then pop em.

I don't think it is being used quite the way it was expected to be but best of luck to those that choose to use that load out.
immerume2
immerume2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 21847

Back to top Go down

Marathon Lightweight Commandos...Post Your Opinion on People That Use This. Empty Re: Marathon Lightweight Commandos...Post Your Opinion on People That Use This.

Post by Horrorman Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm

If they meet my AA-12 w/ extended mag, they donĀ“t run around anymore Laughing
Horrorman
Horrorman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello

Kills : 22278

Back to top Go down

Post by DitkaKenobi Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Horrorman wrote:If they meet my AA-12 w/ extended mag, they donĀ“t run around anymore Laughing

Until they respawn and start running around again Razz
DitkaKenobi
DitkaKenobi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22706

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:07 pm

There's already a topic about this use the search button next time.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Kills : 21722

Back to top Go down

Post by Horrorman Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:11 pm

DitkaKenobi wrote:
Horrorman wrote:If they meet my AA-12 w/ extended mag, they donĀ“t run around anymore Laughing

Until they respawn and start running around again Razz

yay and as long as they meet my AA-12 they respawn and respawn and... Very Happy
Horrorman
Horrorman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello

Kills : 22278

Back to top Go down

Post by kingchris20 Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 pm

I sometimes use MLC when I play Demolition and CTF. But I certainly dont have a problem with other people using it in any gamemode. I use it for objective modes, but I can defend myself against other people using it with no problem in any gamemode.
kingchris20
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22631

Back to top Go down

Post by RK1 Apocalypse Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:02 am

It actually takes skill to use this setup. Most people that use this are using a knife. And in order for the knife to work...u have to be at close range. Only reason why people dont like this is because they dont like getting knifed by people.
RK1 Apocalypse
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22426

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lawtondannyboy Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:15 am

Nothing wrong with this, I do this sometimes too. I don't call it 'noobish', kust a way to play the game. That's what custom classes are for.
lawtondannyboy
lawtondannyboy
Captain
Captain

Schooled

Kills : 23204

http://weplaycod.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosu71 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:42 am

One word for this set up - 'noobcake'.

It is ruining the game as everyone is using it
Gosu71
Gosu71
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

UK Flag

Kills : 22119

http://www.prestigegamerz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KNO1ATALL Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:50 am

^ahhh poor Gosu.... I like this MLC setup ( and I think this would fit under my " Is Tact Knife n00bish if...." topic)

It's alot of fun.
KNO1ATALL
KNO1ATALL
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Impaler

Kills : 21872

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosu71 Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 am

It might be 'fun', but anyone can do it and it involves no skill whatsoever.

Commando is almost the worst addition to a CoD game since Treyarch's zombie mode.

That is all
Gosu71
Gosu71
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

UK Flag

Kills : 22119

http://www.prestigegamerz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dungbeetle Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:24 am

Don't really have any issues with the people that use it, after all, it's been built into the game.

That's not to say I don't like it though. I just think any issues would need to be raised with IW.
dungbeetle
dungbeetle
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

MW2

Kills : 21959

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:07 am

Gosu71 wrote:It might be 'fun', but anyone can do it and it involves no skill whatsoever.

Commando is almost the worst addition to a CoD game since Treyarch's zombie mode.

That is all
1. Zombies was the most successful game mode added because people really enjoy it. 2. MLC requires more than skill than using a gun, because the guns on here can do long range a knife is close range even with commando. With a knife you have to be able to have planned escape routes for when you are being shot out while if you have a gun you can shoot back and perhaps get the kill. All in all in this game Gun owns a Knife it's just people know how to get good with using a knife so this class requires more skill than you think because if you miss your basically screwed.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Back to top Go down

Post by N8-N Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:21 pm

Khaos wrote:
Gosu71 wrote:It might be 'fun', but anyone can do it and it involves no skill whatsoever.

That is all
1. Zombies was the most successful game mode added because people really enjoy it. 2. MLC requires more than skill than using a gun, because the guns on here can do long range a knife is close range even with commando. With a knife you have to be able to have planned escape routes for when you are being shot out while if you have a gun you can shoot back and perhaps get the kill. All in all in this game Gun owns a Knife it's just people know how to get good with using a knife so this class requires more skill than you think because if you miss your basically screwed.

Yeah, you can kill em easily at long range, but try using an SMG sometime...
These guys just fly around the corner and knife across a room, it's ridiculous....

N8-N
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sniper

Kills : 21208

Back to top Go down

Post by Miigwech Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:11 pm

Sorry, using the mlc setup doesn't take skill. If you knife without commando, great. Otherwise, its on par with tubing and the old 1887's.

Miigwech
Private
Private

Kills : 21176

Back to top Go down

Post by RK1 Apocalypse Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Miigwech wrote:Sorry, using the mlc setup doesn't take skill. If you knife without commando, great. Otherwise, its on par with tubing and the old 1887's.

Thats where u are wrong. Commando or not...u still have to be close. If you cant shoot someone running at you to knife you, then there is def some issues on your end. I very rarely get knifed like that. Cuz i can aim and shoot them before they get close enough.
RK1 Apocalypse
RK1 Apocalypse
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22426

http://www.rk1gaming.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Miigwech Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:37 pm

RK1 Apocalypse wrote:
Miigwech wrote:Sorry, using the mlc setup doesn't take skill. If you knife without commando, great. Otherwise, its on par with tubing and the old 1887's.

Thats where u are wrong. Commando or not...u still have to be close. If you cant shoot someone running at you to knife you, then there is def some issues on your end. I very rarely get knifed like that. Cuz i can aim and shoot them before they get close enough.

Scenario: Sniper rifle, handgun, spawn system. Vs ML and halo sword teleport. Yeah, no chance.

Also, the invunerability at times during the magic teleport. Sure there are ways to combat it, but it is a very easy setup to use. You can't say its hard to run MLC.

Miigwech
Private
Private

Kills : 21176

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstoppable Ace Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Commando increases melee range FAR too much for me. But seeing as i usually play vs some pretty hardcore players (who just LOVE surround sound) i tend to use ninja pro on a runner setup to maintain the element of surprise. I refuse to use MLC purely because i feel it takes very little skill, and is stupidly lame. (Before anyone comments, yes, i also refuse to use Models, and only use Tubes if the entire enemy team is camping)

Unstoppable Ace
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

UK Flag

Kills : 21552

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:49 pm

Unstoppable Ace wrote:Commando increases melee range FAR too much for me. But seeing as i usually play vs some pretty hardcore players (who just LOVE surround sound) i tend to use ninja pro on a runner setup to maintain the element of surprise. I refuse to use MLC purely because i feel it takes very little skill, and is stupidly lame. (Before anyone comments, yes, i also refuse to use Models, and only use Tubes if the entire enemy team is camping)
lol....Try it once it requires more skill than you all think it does, especially if it's your first time.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Back to top Go down

Post by BrokenBelief Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:36 pm

It takes absolutely no skill. You don't have to be close, you don't have to aim, hell, you don't even have to be facing the right direction most of the time. You're pretty much free to sprint through any open ground because you move faster than one can while aiming down the sights, and you can teleport and knife them before they have managed to pull the trigger. Getting instantly melee killed from a good ten feet away is in no way fair, and it's one of the most infuriating things in the entire game, aside from akimbo 1887's.

I can't have fun using these classes, and I can't have fun using a standard setup when the entire enemy team is sprinting around on easy mode.

BrokenBelief
Private
Private

Kills : 20898

Back to top Go down

Post by bodomhatecrew777 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:40 pm

i agree with khaos, it takes a hell of a lot more skill than you all think it does

bodomhatecrew777
Private
Private

MW2

Kills : 21033

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:24 am

BrokenBelief wrote:It takes absolutely no skill. You don't have to be close, you don't have to aim, hell, you don't even have to be facing the right direction most of the time. You're pretty much free to sprint through any open ground because you move faster than one can while aiming down the sights, and you can teleport and knife them before they have managed to pull the trigger. Getting instantly melee killed from a good ten feet away is in no way fair, and it's one of the most infuriating things in the entire game, aside from akimbo 1887's.

I can't have fun using these classes, and I can't have fun using a standard setup when the entire enemy team is sprinting around on easy mode.
Dude a gun rapes a knife in this game, and yes you do have to aim with a knife if you don't aim you miss and when you miss your almost guaranteed to be shot, trust me your moving so fast you have to have good reflexes to be able to spin fast enough and be accurate enough to hit the knife, if you want to counter it and air having a hard time keeping your sights on one of them turn up your sensitivity mines all the way at 10 as high as it can go now trust me it helps a lot because if your being shot in the back or something you can quickly turn and perhaps get the kill when your stunned by a stun grenade you can still get set-up to kill the person who threw it, so all in all with how strong this guns are in this game knifing is probably the thing that requires the most skill to use.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Back to top Go down

Post by slack0matic Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:31 pm

Yes it gets a bit frustrating when playing against a SKILLED MLC user. But no more so than an enemy sniper with a tent and fire going sniping me from the other end of the map. I dont have a problem with the MLC class. If I start having problems with an enemy using it I either but my MLC on and have a knife war or go with a shotty.

I will be perfectly honest here I have used the MLC in a HQ match before and yes I did go for the HQ.... I just knifed the whole team on the way there. Wink
slack0matic
slack0matic
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Sniper

Kills : 21429

Back to top Go down

Post by Unstoppable Ace Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Khaos wrote:
lol....Try it once it requires more skill than you all think it does, especially if it's your first time.

I have tried it. And it's EASY. I do have a ML setup, and it DOES have a TacKnife in it, adding commando makes it far far far too easy. Besides, i go for the Pistol bullet kill, the knife is just for those who pop up. Takes more class to blow a guy's brains out with the actual pistol than it does to commando stab him.
And FYI Commando has round about the same range as Rangers.

Unstoppable Ace
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

UK Flag

Kills : 21552

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next