WePlayCoD
You Can Haz Nuke: A Guide On How To Activate The Tactical Nuke - Page 2 Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WePlayCoD
You Can Haz Nuke: A Guide On How To Activate The Tactical Nuke - Page 2 Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
WePlayCoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am

free web counter

You Can Haz Nuke: A Guide On How To Activate The Tactical Nuke

+34
R33Luke
b2dluck
EAT ACOG
BLZN999
SergeantHatredx
Horrorman
o Taffy Apple x
II IcHiBaN II
polo818
N8-N
shortyp11
immerume2
CovertGunman
KingLiz4rd
Coast556
Toxiiik
Monster Warfare
tankredsox
Gosu71
dour85
RK1 Apocalypse
Kuna
Kyled55
Big J 0526
MINUS Stl
xxrpggamemanxx
firevice
lawtondannyboy
R0K L0bStEr
Keith3618
design75
bowski477
MaTtKs
38 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You Can Haz Nuke: A Guide On How To Activate The Tactical Nuke - Page 2 Empty Re: You Can Haz Nuke: A Guide On How To Activate The Tactical Nuke

Post by 1 Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:46 pm

Kuna wrote:
Anyway the credit though goes to this guide and to my buds who displayed awesome teamwork.
Grats on your first Nuke Smile
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Dragon Kick

Kills : 22164

Back to top Go down

You Can Haz Nuke: A Guide On How To Activate The Tactical Nuke - Page 2 Empty Re: You Can Haz Nuke: A Guide On How To Activate The Tactical Nuke

Post by Toxiiik Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:19 pm

go: harrier, AC130 or chopper gunner whichever you prefer, and nuke. get 7 kills and then hide, call in the harrier, let it get you to 11, if it dosent, pop out and kill a few people, then try and hit the other team as they spawn with the 11 killstreak. this has worked well for me so far. ground war domination-3nukes Smile

Toxiiik
Corporal
Corporal

Impaler

Kills : 21276

Back to top Go down

Post by Coast556 Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Toxiiik wrote:go: harrier, AC130 or chopper gunner whichever you prefer, and nuke. get 7 kills and then hide, call in the harrier, let it get you to 11, if it dosent, pop out and kill a few people, then try and hit the other team as they spawn with the 11 killstreak. this has worked well for me so far. ground war domination-3nukes Smile
OH it works! Laughing
Coast556
Coast556
Private
Private

Kills : 21245

Back to top Go down

Post by KingLiz4rd Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm

Just noticed this guide, gotta say it's pretty comprehensive!

I'm still a Nuke Virgin and I have say it's doing my nut in! Would love to get one. Anyway, I'm going to have a good go later with the classes suggested and see how it goes.

Question: Which game mode would anyone suggest is the best for this?? I saw FFA, Dom and Demo mentioned earlier - how about something like Ground War, my theory being there's more opposition around to slot?
KingLiz4rd
KingLiz4rd
Private First Class
Private First Class

UK Flag

Kills : 21292

Back to top Go down

Post by CovertGunman Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:44 pm

KingLiz4rd wrote:Just noticed this guide, gotta say it's pretty comprehensive!

I'm still a Nuke Virgin and I have say it's doing my nut in! Would love to get one. Anyway, I'm going to have a good go later with the classes suggested and see how it goes.

Question: Which game mode would anyone suggest is the best for this?? I saw FFA, Dom and Demo mentioned earlier - how about something like Ground War, my theory being there's more opposition around to slot?
You could get a nuke on pretty much any gametype as long as you pace yourself correctly in regards to the score limit or time limit.

One of the things that I always have a problem with is that I either stay in one area for too long and end up getting killed, or I try to take things too fast and then I get killed becuase I'm not cautious. But if you just take things slowly, let the guys come to you, and keep moving, you can accomplish a nuke in any gametype. Very Happy
CovertGunman
CovertGunman
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Impaler

Kills : 22055

http://codzombies.forum0.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:48 pm

KingLiz4rd wrote:Just noticed this guide, gotta say it's pretty comprehensive!

Yes, in ground war there is more enemies to take out, but also more enemies try to take you out. Also a higher percentage of getting your aircraft shot down.

I find it easier to get the nuke in objective games due to the fact that people aren't soley looking to kill you, but also trying to capture flags/hq's/plant bombs etc. Also can give you a better position to setup your chopper gunner (in TDM/Ground War people are searching almost everywhere, plus more uav's up in the air to give away your location). You can always setup ninja pro, cold blooded and a claymore and not have to worry much about having your streak ruined while in the air.

FFA is actually pretty easy as well on most maps. If you can start on a streak and get in the chopper gunner, you are pretty much on your way to a nuke as long as no one takes you down.
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Dragon Kick

Kills : 22164

Back to top Go down

Post by immerume2 Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:00 am

Got my 2nd nuke last night....

I gave in and decided to go for it in Domination instead of TDM. I knew it was going to be easier but didn't realize how much easier. I was able to run and gun for my 7th on derail pretty quickly in the second game. Let the harrier fly to my 11th and then chopper gunnered to 20... last five were pretty quick and boom the sky lit up.

I think I am going to roll with domination for a minute until I get my 10th... Only played three games last night... 1 was a nuke, 1 I got to the chopper gunner and my team got to 200 points before I could get the nuke and the other one I went 28 and 4.

Bottom line I knew it was going to be easier on objective based games but after last night I am pretty sure I could get one every couple of maps now.... Hopefully this holds up... lol.
immerume2
immerume2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 21843

Back to top Go down

Post by shortyp11 Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:48 am

lol Now is this a guide!!! Not seen many good ones Very Happy

shortyp11
Sergeant
Sergeant

Tiger

Kills : 21326

Back to top Go down

Post by N8-N Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:49 pm

I got my first nuke today!
I used m16, scavenger, hardline, ninja and claymores Wink

Now that i've got it, i'm going to use other killstreaks for a while...

N8-N
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sniper

Kills : 21204

Back to top Go down

Post by MaTtKs Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:38 pm

N8-N wrote:I got my first nuke today!
I used m16, scavenger, hardline, ninja and claymores Wink

Now that i've got it, i'm going to use other killstreaks for a while...

You Can Haz Nuke: A Guide On How To Activate The Tactical Nuke - Page 2 468793

Congrats!
MaTtKs
MaTtKs
Admin
Admin

Pink Scar

Kills : 24363

Back to top Go down

Post by polo818 Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:36 pm

thats pretty down homie, imma have to try that poo today
polo818
polo818
Private
Private

Bullet

Kills : 20981

http://www.420room.com/818polo

Back to top Go down

Post by II IcHiBaN II Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:38 pm

I love how everyone tries and goes for nukes. My opinion its a waste of a kill streak. The truth is all these nubbys have 7/11/25 kill streak set up but really how many tries does it take to actually get it when you camp it up but then get shot in the teeth b4 you even get a 7 killstreak. I set my nuke only once and got it by not campin it up and having 7/9/25 kill streak. I dont need a title to show that i got a nuke. Cause all the people you see having the title up are trash at the game and end up gettin raped. So why have it set like your good at the game. Just do yourself a favor and set a Predator.

II IcHiBaN II
Private
Private

Hello

Kills : 20957

Back to top Go down

Post by o Taffy Apple x Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:05 pm

LOL<

Dnt hold back there m8, say what you feel,lol
o Taffy Apple x
o Taffy Apple x
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

UK Flag

Kills : 22344

Back to top Go down

Post by Horrorman Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:11 pm

II IcHiBaN II wrote:I love how everyone tries and goes for nukes. My opinion its a waste of a kill streak. The truth is all these nubbys have 7/11/25 kill streak set up but really how many tries does it take to actually get it when you camp it up but then get shot in the teeth b4 you even get a 7 killstreak. I set my nuke only once and got it by not campin it up and having 7/9/25 kill streak. I dont need a title to show that i got a nuke. Cause all the people you see having the title up are trash at the game and end up gettin raped. So why have it set like your good at the game. Just do yourself a favor and set a Predator.

ya there is something true in your words...I didn´t got a nuke until now, but i´m lucky at all...my k/d ratio is 1.83 without camping and i´m hunting campers point
Horrorman
Horrorman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello

Kills : 22274

Back to top Go down

Post by o Taffy Apple x Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:12 pm

YEAH

CAMPER HUNTERS
o Taffy Apple x
o Taffy Apple x
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

UK Flag

Back to top Go down

Post by II IcHiBaN II Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 pm

LMAO gotta speak the truth about it. As funny as it is when i join games and i see people tryna get there killstreak on im definitely findin them so they dont get there poo. And if i cant find where there at thas wat the stringer is for Wink

II IcHiBaN II
Private
Private

Hello

Kills : 20957

Back to top Go down

Post by o Taffy Apple x Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:26 pm

lol,

the funniest has to be when you see 2 friends on either side and ones got like 18 kills the other 18 deaths. SO i follow em around all the time,lol

ruin there poo when there so close
o Taffy Apple x
o Taffy Apple x
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

UK Flag

Back to top Go down

Post by SergeantHatredx Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:16 am

i got 5 nukes so far, all from domination. would never imagine getting it at scrapyard since i always get spawn killed.

anyway very impressive "How-to" page. incredible detail
SergeantHatredx
SergeantHatredx
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Sniper

Kills : 21549

Back to top Go down

Post by o Taffy Apple x Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:11 am

yeah very helpful guide. Now ive done mine il erase it from my kill streaks,lol

there a waste when you think of it ;-)
o Taffy Apple x
o Taffy Apple x
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

UK Flag

Back to top Go down

Post by BLZN999 Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm

For nuke I like to go with...
Primary: Scar-H
Secondary: AA-12
Equipment claymore
Perks: Scavenger pro, stopping power pro, commando pro.

Scavenger is good because you can keep picking up new claymores, you can even have 2 at max.

Commando pro is for those close quarter situations.
I don't really worry about using ninja pro because first of all you are camping so no footsteps are made and second wouldn't it be good for people to see you on the heartbeat sensor and while concentrating on that they walk right into your claymore.
BLZN999
BLZN999
Private
Private

Tiger

Kills : 20922

Back to top Go down

Post by EAT ACOG Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:19 am

Excellent guide!
I'd like to add just a little extra - Thermal snipers are your friend! Use these on straightforward maps like Highrise, or on open ones, such as Wasteland.
Also, I hope you don't mind if I add a little extra tip - On Wasteland, you can look in through a tunnel entrance and see through to the other side at 2 points. On Domination, these points will be frequented by players. Sitting there with a thermal sniper rifle or similar high powered weapon, I've found it quite easy to get the first 2 killstreak rewards on the way to a nuke.
Have fun! Very Happy

Last edited by EAT ACOG on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to thank for the guide - forgot to include that in the original post.)
EAT ACOG
EAT ACOG
Private
Private

US Flag

Kills : 20943

Back to top Go down

Post by b2dluck Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:28 pm

i want to get a nuke but i might die by something like a knife only person or a claymore or something stupid Sad

b2dluck
Private
Private

Sniper

Kills : 20948

Back to top Go down

Post by R33Luke Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:42 am

Great thread/guide.

Thanks for putting in the time!
R33Luke
R33Luke
Private
Private

MW2

Kills : 20935

Back to top Go down

Post by the_bossman222 Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:34 am

Thanks for the guide, the closest I've come to a Nuke was 23 kills on Derail. And then we won, so essentially I ran out of time. I know I'll get one at some point, but might be a year or more away from now.
the_bossman222
the_bossman222
Private First Class
Private First Class

Tiger

Kills : 20775

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaos Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:56 am

lol My advice is never take the nuke off your killstreak rewards you'll never know when you'll have a good game....I was having a rough time one day so I took it off and the very next game I went on a 28 killstreak it ticked me off lol I just turned off my playstation after that game.

Khaos
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

MW2

Kills : 21718

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next