WePlayCoD
[POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2 Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WePlayCoD
[POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2 Wpclogin

Welcome to WePlayCoD, where we're bringing Call of Duty fans on Twitter together. Check us out on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/WePlayCoD.

Feel free to register and participate in our discussions about all things Call of Duty. Otherwise, enjoy the information and enjoy your stay!

Thanks for stopping by!
WePlayCoD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WePlayCoD Forums Are Moving
by WePlayCoD Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:11 pm

» Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
by SephirothTM Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:29 pm

» Shadow Company
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:25 am

» *[Multi-Division Clan recruiting]*
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:18 am

» aXXo clan
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:55 am

» Turtle Beach Problem
by SergeantHatredx Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

» First look at next Call of Duty this friday on GameTrailers
by Horrorman Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 am

» Whats some of your ideas on new maps?
by kingchris20 Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:05 am

» Weapon Attatchments
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 pm

» Kill streaks?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

» Camping SOB's
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

» aXXo clan 3-0
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm

» SNpr clan looking for snipers
by Da_otherfishes Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:15 pm

» Wats ur best K/D ratio?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:06 pm

» Best Gun On MW2 So Far....?
by Bevo2506 Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

» Whats up weplayCoD Commun.
by GoD_GraveDancer Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 am

» Animated Avatar
by Mr JM Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

» MY Level
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

» ALL-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:07 pm

» CoD4 server with MW2 weapons :)
by MaTtKs Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:40 pm

» wats ur fav Mw2 perk & gun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

» Flash vs Stun?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

» Any1 Wanna Clan War?
by Bevo2506 Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:18 pm

» Heads Up!
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 pm

» MW2 Recruitment
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

» New Member to the site, love it
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:13 am

» How long does it take you to prestige?
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:10 am

» All-Around Gaming Site
by IDONTEAT Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:02 am

» Gameplay Videos
by lokifeyson Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:34 am

» What is the Best Sniper in MW2?
by IDONTEAT Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 am

free web counter

[POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2

+4
Horrorman
kingchris20
DitkaKenobi
SergeantHatredx
8 posters

Go down

BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2

[POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2 I_vote_rcap70%[POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2 I_vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
[POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2 I_vote_rcap30%[POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2 I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

[POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2 Empty [POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2

Post by SergeantHatredx Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 pm

I've been addicted to bad company 2. after playing it i love it more than CoD mw2 and are what do you all prefer.

Now i been a Battlefield fan long before CoD. so i have a few other than a little veteran status.
I love vehicles especially aircraft and tanks[Cod only had tanks in WaW and CoD3]/ the maps are bigger so sniping is great every map[while in cod only some maps are good for sniping]. there are classes that heal teammates and classes that repair vehicles. including assualt that supplies ammo boxes.[in CoD you had to rely on bandolier for extra ammo at start and after running out of that, well finding a weapon without getting shot was your last resort][there was also a lot of spawn camping and glitches that no one could denie]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR OPINION IN A NICE MANNER AND YOUR VOTE. {NO INSULTING SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY LIKE ONE GAME MORE THAN THE OTHER OR WHAT THEY SAID SEEMS FALSE TO YOU}
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by SergeantHatredx on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : detail)
SergeantHatredx
SergeantHatredx
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Sniper

Kills : 21477

Back to top Go down

[POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2 Empty Re: [POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2

Post by DitkaKenobi Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:02 pm

I have to give my vote to Bad Company 2. It's very well balanced, promotes teamwork, and much more rewarding to play than MW2 in my opinion. There's nothing like playing with a squad of complete strangers who all manage to work together toward the same goal. You don't even have to talk in BFBC2 to your squadmates if you don't want to. They implemented a very easy to use system for spotting enemies, acquiring targets and asking for supplies simply by using the "Back" or "Select" button. TEAMWORK FTW!
DitkaKenobi
DitkaKenobi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22630

Back to top Go down

Post by kingchris20 Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:16 am

DitkaKenobi wrote:I have to give my vote to Bad Company 2. It's very well balanced, promotes teamwork, and much more rewarding to play than MW2 in my opinion. There's nothing like playing with a squad of complete strangers who all manage to work together toward the same goal. You don't even have to talk in BFBC2 to your squadmates if you don't want to. They implemented a very easy to use system for spotting enemies, acquiring targets and asking for supplies simply by using the "Back" or "Select" button. TEAMWORK FTW!

What he said! cheers
kingchris20
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22555

Back to top Go down

Post by Horrorman Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:06 am

DitkaKenobi wrote:I have to give my vote to Bad Company 2. It's very well balanced, promotes teamwork, and much more rewarding to play than MW2 in my opinion. There's nothing like playing with a squad of complete strangers who all manage to work together toward the same goal. You don't even have to talk in BFBC2 to your squadmates if you don't want to. They implemented a very easy to use system for spotting enemies, acquiring targets and asking for supplies simply by using the "Back" or "Select" button. TEAMWORK FTW!
yep, that sums it up quiet good Thumbs up
Horrorman
Horrorman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Hello

Kills : 22202

Back to top Go down

Post by KAIZER SOSA Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:21 am

I'm sorry but I vote for... none.

Simply because these two games are not in the same category besides being first person shooters. In my eyes (and the developers apparently) they can not be directly* compared as they are both two totally different experiences. If I want an arcadey fast paced experience I pop in MW2, if I want to be a lone wolf sniper hiding on the enemies flank or popping heads from several kilometers away then I pop in BFBC2.

Both provide me with awesome game play moments, both frustrate me at times, and both of them are constantly played by me equally being that I've been a fan and veteran of both franchises since my PC days...

The mistake for me now would be is to try to judge them off one another, then I'll just end up enjoying one game I own instead two. Not a good deal for a gamer...

* = key word
KAIZER SOSA
KAIZER SOSA
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Sniper

Kills : 22198

http://www.tangodowngaming.com/forums/vbherald.php

Back to top Go down

Post by DitkaKenobi Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:10 pm

I think MW2 can be compared to the Black Album by Metallica. It's still metal, but it's clearly been altered to appeal to a larger audience. It seems amazing to people who hadn't had interest in COD before, but for those of us who remember Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets it seems to have lost it's edge.

Battlefield is more like Slayer. It just sticks to it's guns. It's not about pleasing everyone a little. It's about pleasing the core fans a lot. Of course not everyone will love it, but that's what makes it great.

I've been listening to a lot of metal lately. Can you tell? [POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2 468793 lol
DitkaKenobi
DitkaKenobi
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22630

Back to top Go down

Post by kingchris20 Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:29 pm

DitkaKenobi wrote:I think MW2 can be compared to the Black Album by Metallica. It's still metal, but it's clearly been altered to appeal to a larger audience. It seems amazing to people who hadn't had interest in COD before, but for those of us who remember Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets it seems to have lost it's edge.

Battlefield is more like Slayer. It just sticks to it's guns. It's not about pleasing everyone a little. It's about pleasing the core fans a lot. Of course not everyone will love it, but that's what makes it great.

I've been listening to a lot of metal lately. Can you tell? [POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2 468793 lol

Nice! that is a great analogy, very accurate!
kingchris20
kingchris20
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Zawwwmbie

Kills : 22555

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorRod Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:04 am

I'm going to go with Battlefield Bad Company 2, because I feel it is a better game. It is team based, most guns are balanced, and it has great maps with vehicles.
MajorRod
MajorRod
Captain
Captain

Bullet

Kills : 22866

http://www.callofduty.com/profile/3850506

Back to top Go down

Post by lukavelic Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:34 am

There are vehicles in MW2 too.

But you can't drive 'em. Very Happy
lukavelic
lukavelic
Sergeant
Sergeant

Bullet

Kills : 21580

http://www.knightsofwar.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

[POLL]BAD COMPANY 2 -vs- MW2 Empty MW2 vs. BFBC 2

Post by WillRuth Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:14 am

Like said above these are two different style of games

but......

-Vehicles may be fun to get places quicker, but i believe that in battlefield they are just as cheap as akimbo 1887's and noob tubes combined.
-The first week after buying battlefield bad company 2 I could barely play any matches due to the once again terrible servers set up by EA.
-I dont feel like the weapons are too balanced to the level that you are at. Higher levels in both games obviously get you better weapons. But in CoD you get great weapons at the start, compared to having to put so many hours into BFBC2 to start to get great weapons.
-Rewards and leveling up system In CoD is slightly better
-Having so many challenges that will take a long time to complete for titles and emblems make each game enjoyable.
-People say that paying $15 for a map pack isn't necessary and that Battlefield is better because they are not charging for their map pack, well there map pack is already on the disc and for them to charge would be a big mistake on their part.
Main problems with MW2
Hacking, Modding, Glitches, I dont think i need to say anymore
Main problems with BFBC2
-I feel that once again like the first one that getting points for each class is way to easy for certain classes. Take for instance the medic or engineer, engineer make tanks and helicopters unstoppable, this also adds to the vehicle part from above.
-Matchmaking/Connectivity
----------------------------------------------
Overall I like what Modern Warfare 2 has done, made some improvements, needs some improvements(spawns), but currently i find myself every night playing MW2, while battlefield gathers dust.

WillRuth
Private
Private

Kills : 21155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down